Monday, March 30, 2009

Woo-hoo!

I finally hit 30 pages on this script that I'm writing right now. That's really a huge amount for someone who hasn't really ever been able to keep his focus on one thing at a time (currently I'm working on two scripts, one short story, and a short script so, yeah...).

Here's hoping that I can get to 120 or so pages before July.

*prays to the lord and savior Jesus H. (what does the H stand for?) Christ for inspiration even though he only ever prays when he wants something and when something bad happens he curses at the heavens, also if in the event that he ever does get what he prays for he then thanks Satan. So yeah, not really helping to convince the gods that he deserves anything*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it would be funny if the "H" stood for "Hairless."